Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello friends,

I was cleaning out some stuff today and found a love note from an ex.  It's kind of sweet...well, it was kind of sweet at the time, until I figured out he was a crazy man.  The ink is faded, so this is more of an archive than anything else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Charya,

I am writing this to you because I can no longer hold this in.  I WANT to be with you.  I WANT you to be with me.  But what has happened?  4 weeks ago you wanted to be with me.  You would call and we would meet-if only for a few minutes.  You wanted to hold my hand.  You wanted to kiss me.  Now you want nothing to do with me.  I don't understand.  I thought I showed you how much I cared about you.  How much I love you.  Is that what scares you?  You told me you didn't want to get burned.  Honey, none of us do.  

I remember when I first wanted to express my love for you, but I was scared and unsure.  You told me to go ahead and not be afraid.  I did, and look where I am now.  Without my girlfriend in my arms with a deep hole in my heart that hurts a little more everyday I don't have you.  

It's time for you to step up and tell me what you REALLY feel.  I want to believe that you will tell me that you care about me.  That you have feelings for me.  That you love me.

I want to believe all of that but if you don't share your feelings with me I don't know what to do.  It's simply one way or another.  Either you want to be with me-be my girlfriend and we can share our lives together.  Or you don't want to be with me.  In which case I'll understand - kind of.  So I will know to stop dreaming of you.  To stop wanting you.

So it's up to you.  You must open up and tell me what your heart says.  Whatever the answer, I swear you won't get burned.  

I am hoping what you will tell me - and preaying, that you want a relationship with me.  That I can be your man and that you will be my woman.  I care for you SO much.  I have great plans for the both of us.  I have told you these things many times, and I will say them just once more.  You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you.  I don't want to live my life without you.  If your answer is no, you don't want to be with me, I understand.  I promise I won't bother you ever again.  I will just move on with an empty sadness in my soul of what we could have been together.

Always my love for you,
Pat
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here are my comments to this...he was a pot smoking, bar owner who in the end I was afraid of.  He loved me so much, he came to a band concert of mine blitzed.  Now THAT is love.  Needless to say, that didn't last long.  It was, however, the only year that I actually had a date on Valentine's Day.  

My friends....I sure know how to pick them.  

More later.

Love and hugs!

1 comment:

  1. You know what sweetie, guys like this are a dime a dozen and you can find them holding up card board signs on just about every corner...
    you made the right choice...besides you know me now and none of this matters...lol...so what else have you found???? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete