Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi all!! 

I have no idea who will read this, but here goes nothing...  The cliff notes version is this...I like to write things down.  Sometimes I'm really bad about updating, but I'm going to try to update fairly often.  I'm currently teaching middle school band in Oklahoma City.  Today I started teaching a new class.  A special Ed. Music class.  I have some very mixed feelings about this class, but it is my hope that it will be a fun educational experience for the kids.  Also, I love a challenge.

People say I'm very passionate about what I do.  I'm one of those teachers who teach because it's what I have to do.  Not just a job.  My favorite moments in life are where the light bulb clicks for my kids.  Even though they sometimes make me crazy, I love each and every one of them.  Although they might die if they ever heard me say that.  

My plan is to use this blog as a record of my journey both in the classroom and out of it.  Feel free to leave comments or whatever!!

Happy reading.
CW

2 comments:

  1. Ok you are off to a good start...where is the music? Put some links to other blogs (like mine) lol...you go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need to send you some of my art work for your banner????

    ReplyDelete